[nagdu] Question

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Sat Oct 22 12:38:33 UTC 2011

Hi, Tami,
I'm not really sure if there's a right or wrong anser on this one.
Most I've always done is asked people politely to please not grab me or my
dog as that is a distraction and can harm both dog or myself.
I'll admit there was one time I did go off on a lady, definitely at Colfax
Avenue and broadway Street here in downtown Denver, Colorado, but that was
over eleven years ago.
It was more because the lady came up behind Orleans and I withoutt
identifying herself and immediately grabbed the harness handle and pulled my
dog back.
Orleans wasn't too happy nor was he pleased one bit.
Bibi and Odie
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf