[nagdu] Dog Food

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Thu Oct 27 15:50:18 UTC 2011

I have learned a few things!  I don't use the cheap foods such as Walmart special or the stuff that they give the humane society.  They are ok but so are potato chips.  I don't go for the high end stuff like Blue Buffalo iether.  I use Chicken Soup for the Soul for dogs.  I have compared many dog food lables and have found that that one anlng with high end science diet or Yucanuba are also good.  You can get them that are good for dental plaque and also help keep your dogs stool regular and solid.  I use the Chicken Soup because I've found it one of the cheapest dog foods that also has the most stuff in it.  Not just corn or rice filler!  Once in awhile, I get a small bag of Blue Buffalo when On sale or promotion to mix in for an added treat.  Those foods are really good but also among the most expensive!
Intelligence is always claimed but rarely proven!