[nagdu] dogs who eat things

marilyn t21114 at optonline.net
Mon Oct 31 19:43:15 UTC 2011

Hi Everyone,
I just want to share and remind everyone that dogs eat things and it can be harmful. One of my consumers received a new guide dog a few months ago and last week the dog died. It ate two sock that it took out of a hamper that had a top on it.The socks were stuck in the dogs intestines for two days before it died. The consumers family didn't see any changes in the dog for the two day until it went to sleep and never woke up. the vet did an autopsy as the dog was only 2 and a half and found the two socks. Its very sad but makes you stop and think how quickly your dog can eat something your not aware of and die.
Marilyn and Anna