[nagdu] ABC 4 viewers pay for guide dog's surgery

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 2 12:59:18 UTC 2011

no I didn't think you were belittling it at all, I think it is a good
question, I mean most of us are able to take care of our dogs, and there is
assistance in some states for covering dog food, etc through social
services, public assistance, what ever it is called.

Especially since they come from our schools, do they or don't they help in
these situations.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Superior Travel, located in
Baldwin, NY. www.superiortravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.