[nagdu] Animal House!

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Sun Sep 4 00:22:32 UTC 2011

Tatyana, the decission to get a guide dog for me was very easy!  I already had a little nonbarking, non shedding mut.  He is a lazy thing who basically lies around and waits to invite the burglars in to take all our stuff.  He hardly ever barks and you usually don't even notice him after about 5 minutes.  I also have 2 different types of grass parakeets who usually do tell me someones at the door!  Finally, I have a Russian or step tortoise.  He's the quietest of us all but maybe the smartest.  He sure loves his lettuce!  I can't count the kid as an animal can I?  He is 17!  So getting Holly was no probblem!  A dog who actually works!  What a deal!  Well, she works when I take her but I think Pez has taught her that lazy thing he's so good at!
Intelligence is always claimed but rarely proven!