[nagdu] Odie the Labra Wolf

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Sat Sep 17 22:37:26 UTC 2011

Bibi,

Can't remember if I already told this one, but a while ago I met an
interesting dog at the park. The sun was shining, so I could make out
the GSD markings, but could tell that the form wasn't entirely GSD, so I
asked. It was a lab/GSD mix. I was so delighted! "Oh!" I exclaimed
happily,
"A labrawolf!" /lol/ Then I explained, and she decided it was a great
nickname. Her labrawolf was very mellow and sweet, but I just couldn't
help thinking of all your Odie stories. /smile/

Tami