[nagdu] Kong toys.

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Tue Sep 20 06:09:29 UTC 2011

Whoops!!! I mean to say Kong instead of long.
Oh Gese!
Better start using the spell checker in Outtlook Express and going over
rereading things before they're sent out.
Goes to show how I was definitely experiencing another rough day.
*Wow*
Guess I have to figure why I was so ugly and behaving like a Miss Oscar The
Grouch...
Well, Oh Well.
Smack happens as it goes.
i'm not sure if Pilot sells the Kongs on a continuous basis which would be
something good to look into though.
I just remember they were selling them there back in the March 27/April 8,
2005 class when I had to retire Freedom David Berry there and train with
Odie the same time and same week.
Bibi and Odie