[nagdu] Sport vs standard harness

Pawpower Creations pawpower at cox.net
Fri Sep 23 19:19:29 UTC 2011

Thanks to everyone who has written and described  my harnesses.  Yall have
done a great job, and there is not much I can add that would be helpful.
Before Rudy crossed the bridge, I was using a Laveau style harness, and I
really love how well it communicates the movements of the dog.  The other
main difference from the sport style is that the Laveau style has the handle
connectors a little farther forward on the shoulder straps.  Where the sport
style has the connectors close to the top of the shoulder straps, near the
back strap, the Laveau style has them a few inches farther down.  The main
benefit to this is that virtually every move the dog makes is communicated
through the handle.
If anyone has any more specific questions, I am always here to answer them
if I can.  Please feel free to write, either on or off list.  All of my
contact info is in my signature.
Thanks again guys for the great reviews of the harnesses.  I hope all is
well with you and yours.

Visit the Bayou Baylee blog at: www.pawpowercreations.com/wordpress

Woofs and wags from the pawpower pack,
Queen Bristol, Mill'E to the max, Rudy the dude in spirit,  baby girl Laveau
and Bayou Baylee.

Pawpower Creations,
Bob Blackner/Rox'e Homstad,
504-312-2609
pawpower at cox.net
www.pawpowercreations.com

Custom made guide dog equipment,
products designed with you and your canine in mind.

I asked for strength that I might rear her perfectly;
I was given weakness that I might feed her more treats.

I asked for good health that I might rest easy;
I was given a "special needs" dog that I might know nurturing.

I asked for an obedient dog that I might feel proud;
I was given stubbornness that I might feel humble.

I asked for compliance that I might feel masterful;
I was given a clown that I might laugh.

I asked for a companion that I might not feel lonely;
I was given a best friend that I would feel loved.

I got nothing I asked for,
But everything that I needed.

Author unknown