[nagdu] preparing for training?

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Sat Sep 24 05:37:06 UTC 2011

Hi, Cindy,
Yes, Pilot does routine obedience daily while you're in training.
That's the first thing we do before dogs and trainies go out on to the
street.
On Sundays although you do have a day off from training, you're still going
to have to do the obedience.
Sometimes, we did obedience in the dormitory wing hallway.
Other times, we'd do it outtdoors of the building as a whole.
Pilot has a small relaxing park that you can go to and just sit down to
relax and enjoy the fresh air.
In the indoor court yar where dogs are fed fed, groomed and parked,
obedience training sessions have also taken place too.
Bibi and Odie
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf