[nagdu] Discrimination is Still Discrimination

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Mon Apr 2 10:49:24 UTC 2012

Rebecca,
    With all due respect, such a some-all fallacy is fundamentally
incorrect. Everyone does not know that a state-issued photo identification
is as valid as a driver's license. We have had many cases in which an
individual was denied the right to purchase or rent items because the
company policy stated they must present a valid driver's license. In any
case, the point of my example is that discrimination of any type, including
the presentation of documentation that a service animal is legitimate, is
best resisted. If we allow it to happen once, we allow it to happen often.

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala