[nagdu] Advance Notification

Steven Johnson blinddog3 at charter.net
Mon Apr 2 12:18:14 UTC 2012

Just to add, making a building accessible does not trigger ADA, but what
does, are state building codes.  What might trigger in the case of a church,
is accepting any form of federal dollars e.g. early childhood, or early
lunch program dollars which is the case with many churches that have
parochial schools within.  Generally though, in most states, any new
construction, or remodeling however, will trigger accessibility standards
that will need to be applied.

Steve