[nagdu] Has anyone experienced chronic "urine leakage" from a spayed female dog?

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon Apr 2 13:36:40 UTC 2012

Hi Bryan.
I've had 2 dogs with spayed bitch incontinence.  They both took 1 pill
every day, which cleared up the problem.  I didn't notice any bad effects
from the meds, either.
Echo took the pill for years, but, a while after she retired, we decided
to try stopping the pill, and she still did not start leaking again.  But
I wouldn't have stopped the meds while she was working, because a couple
times she did leak when we were out somewhere.
I think the problem is pretty common, but the meds seem to work well.
Tracy