[nagdu] Churches

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Wed Apr 4 23:51:44 UTC 2012

I think because they are considered private.  Also,k some churches claim
that dogs are not part of they're faith!  Meaning of course they're
considered somehow unclean!  I've never had trouble in chruch unless its the
patrons wanting to pet Holly!  Of course, I attend St, Francis and he is
supposed to be the patron saint of animals!  So, it would look kind of silly
to deny them!