[nagdu] I need some advice/help

Ava Foster avapup.7 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 23:31:19 UTC 2012

My thought is, she needs to make sure her dog is not home when the
school's trainer comes out to 'repossess' the harness. If her dog's at
a family or friends' home, the trainer can't take the dog! Since they
are allowing her to place the dog herself, there should be no problem
with that - just extra peace of mind. Ava