[nagdu] attending The Seeing Eye

Mária Orovcíková maria.orovcikova at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 06:46:05 UTC 2012

Hi list,
although I have been a member of this list for quite a while, I haven't
posted much, so for those of you who do not remember me, my name is Maria. I
live in Slovakia (central Europe). I have been working with my first guide
dog. Her name is Demi, she is a black lab and we have been together for
about seven years. I got her from local guide dog school here.
I find your reading about attending TSE very interesting. It sounds very
good to me. Unfortunately here we do not have such experiences with the
training because we are home-trained which means the trainer/instructor come
to a handler's house and stay with them for a certain time. Training like
you have there sounds more funny to me as you might make many friendships. I
would, for sure, try this kind of training if I had a chance.
Having the lectures on pendrive in MP3 seem to be interesting too. What are
the lectures about? I've wanted to listen to it how it sounds like but I
know it is  not available for other graduates.
Wish you happy working with your lovely guide dogs.
With kind regards
Maria