[nagdu] Welcome to our list

Jennifer Perdue jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 15:52:56 UTC 2012

thank you so much for your words of encouragement.

I have called on a lab rescue group to take him, but I haven't heard back as to when he will be placed in a foster home.  I didn't want to put him in a foster home, and then move him again to a forever home, but that's the only way the home he will go to is properly and thoroughly screened.

Just keep him in your prayers or thoughts whichever you prefer.

Thanks again.

Jenny