[nagdu] Strangest doggy deposit ever

Laurel laurel.stockard at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 17:58:59 UTC 2012

Robert,
I've seen Stockard do that once or twice. I wouldn't worry about it
too much. If he seems fine in every other aspect, and pooping like
this does not become a regular occurance then I would chalk it up to
chance, no pun intended, and move on. It's probably just one of those
weird things that our dogs do that we end up puzzled over.
Laurel and Stockard