[nagdu] Doggie Paws

Laurel laurel.stockard at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 02:42:03 UTC 2012

Juanita, on another somewhat related note, where did you go to train
with Anise? I don't know why, but that name sounds really familiar to
me somehow. It's probably pure chance, but nonetheless I'm curious.
I'm shy too and don't like sitting in the back, but sometimes it's
more comfortable for Stockard. You could also try sitting on the front
row, but like on the end, either on the side or if there's a middle
isle, the front row next to the isle. Generally, if you're on the
front and the end of a row, no matter if it's the end on the center
isle or the end on the side, and especially if you're in the front
row, it's not hard for people to go around you.
Laurel and Stockard