[nagdu] Guide Dog School Losing Paperwork

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 20:40:27 UTC 2012

Jewel,

I understand that this is extremely frustrating. My only bit of advice is,
always always, before sending anyone paperwork, scan it, keep a copy, and
then send it as an email. I have had too many agencies loose paperwork. I
also know that this particular school, that one persons says they have it,
and then the other persons they do not. When in fact they do really really
have the paperwork. When you email this school, email both admissions staff,
so that there is communication all around.

Good luck,
Marsha