[nagdu] questions

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Tue Apr 24 23:56:12 UTC 2012

Hi, Marsha,
To me, questions are always important to ask and there's no such things as silly ones either.
I have a friend who's six years yunger than I am that went through the training center here in Colorado (Colorado Center for the Blind).
She was once told there during her training that some of the questions she was asking were dumb and stupid, so it caused her to be very unsure and timmid.
I reassured her that there's nothing wrong with asking questions and that asking them is the best way for learning.
*Smiles*
I know that once I go to train with another guide dog, I'm sure I'll have a lot to refresh my memory and being a retrain all over again.
*Smiles*
Bibi