[nagdu] interceptor issue

Mariea Harris mharris1979 at carolina.rr.com
Thu Apr 26 15:06:07 UTC 2012

I wanted to let anyone who uses Interceptor like I do that the company
has temporarily stopped making the product. Most vets are sold out all
together. I found this out when I went to purchase some more for April.
My vet is selling 2 tablets at a time, so who knows how long they'll
have it in stock. I am unsure what I'll use next, but I refuse to use
Trihart or Heartguard since they don't protect against whip worm like
Interceptor did. I've also read that the company didn't notify vets
either and they found out when they went to re-order supplies. My vet
has suggested Advantage Multi and I've used this before, so may do that
again. I just wanted anyone who uses Interceptor to know this is going on.

--

Mariea and Valiant