[nagdu] I'm worried!

Lisa belville missktlab1217 at frontier.com
Thu Apr 26 15:22:15 UTC 2012

Hmm, how old is she?  Katy is still playful and bouncie, but she isn't
nearly as hyper as she was when I first got her.  She's going on seven and a
half and is getting a sprinkling of silver on her muzzle.  Her playing
habits haven't changed that much, she's energetic when she does play, but
she isn't as hyper or as insistant as she used to be.

It could be that your girl is just settling in and has decided that she
doesn't need to be in play mode all of the time.

Lisa

When life gives you lemons, throw them at something.  Always makes me feel
better.
Lisa Belville
missktlab1217 at frontier.com