[nagdu] bowling alleys

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Sat Apr 28 21:52:08 UTC 2012

Well, I just came back from our state tournament and will go back tomorrow.
Me and one other person with a guide dog were both there.  Our dogs don't
mind at all!  If you want, take her a few times.  Holly was a little nervous
the first couple of times but now, no probblem!  If yhe continues to get
nervous then iether don't bring him or do it when its quieter.  Manyy dogs
go a few times and then adjust and seem to like going.  All of those people
and dropped snacks they can try to sneak!