[nagdu] Expensive Dog Food and Treats was Re: Pumpkin dog treaksand dog dreams

Lea williams leanicole1988 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 22:07:45 UTC 2012

Nicole

I feed my cats and will feed my dog Acana, for an example...

When I fed my cats Iams, I fed them a 6 pound bag that lasted for 2
weeks and cost about $12 or $14.
This would equal up to
24 pounds for 2 months costing me $50...

Acana, I can get a 15 pound bag for $43 and it will last me for 2 and
1/2 months.

Acana is a grain free food and they eat less a day because it doesn't
have the fillings like corn, which is like junk food.

I feed my cats about 3/4 cups of acana a day but, with the Iams, I had
to feed them about 2 cups a day.

Treats also can have corn in them which makes them like potato chips.
I think it would be the difference of eating potato chips verces
apples but those are my thoughts.

HTH

--

Lea Williams