[nagdu] Greetings and a Brief Introduction

Nancy Feldman nancy_feldman at comcast.net
Sat Aug 4 06:03:40 UTC 2012

Hello,

I will be headed for Guiding Eyes on August 27.  I'm looking forward to
working with a dog again.  I've worked with three successful dogs, and then
took a long break.  I then received a dog that didn't work out, and took
some time off to decide how I felt and what I wanted to do next.

At this point in my life, I'm ready to return to working with a dog, though,
and so I'm going to try again.  I look forward to meeting my new guide.

In the meantime, I hope no one minds if I lurk, and read about others'
experiences while I get ready for my trip to New York.

Nancy