[nagdu] am back on list

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Mon Aug 6 18:24:55 UTC 2012

Hi all,
Congrats to Tina and Dar in their class at TSE getting their new dogs and
most likely wilting in that Jersey heat!  Look forward to hearing all about
your new dogs when you're ready to tell!

Welcome to the new folks on the List!  I write in spurts and spatters when I
get a chance!  I'm Lyn and I live in San diego with my sister and my eighth
guide, Landon from TSE.  Landon is a red Lab/Golden cross and he'll be 7 in
November.

Landon and I do pet Assisted Therapy with our local Humane society.  We
enjoy this alot and the people we visit enjoy Landon and the other animals
we bring.  I'm also involved in my LGBT Democratic Party club - the club's
first blind Secretary!  I do crafts and sing with my blind center.  We do a
booth at our huge holiday festival in December.  I crochet scarves and sing
in our group, singing many of the traditional holiday songs.  I, and a
grooup of other LGBTs with blindness and disabilities educate the larger
LGBT community on our issues as blind and disabled folks.  I am writing a
book as well.  So, a very busy and fulfilling life for sure!

Bibi, welcome back - I knew you couldn't stay away for long! LOL!

Take care, everyone and stay cool.

Lyn and Landon