[nagdu] bare with me, please read

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 16:32:23 UTC 2012

List,

My computer has finally bit the dust. I have lost an extreme amount of data. I'm using my Iphone for email. So I beg that you bare with me in the coming days and maybe weeks.

With that said, reading through emails for the last three days, I have noticed I would like to ask you all be mindful of. Remember no one line one word messages. Also remember that if a subject matter changes within a discussion, the subject line also needs to be changed. I ask please do your part to reduce traffic and make the list a better place for all. Everyone has been fairly good at staying on topic, so I Thank you for that.

I can still be contacted in all the normal ways, email, phone or text message.

Thank you, from your friendly list Moderator!

Marsha drenthSent from my iPhone