[nagdu] Pet Expo

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Sun Aug 12 00:24:44 UTC 2012

Hi, all,
Odie and I went to the Pet Expo today at the Merchandise Mart shopping center.
The event was fun, but full of lots of distractions with other dogs, vendors, presentations and more fun.
Odie and I decided to try out the Pet Musical chairs.
The goal of the game was to tell your dog sit and then owner finds the chair.
If not, both dog and owner were out.
Although Odie and I didn't win anything, I was given a T-shirt for the two of us trying anyway.
We attended the event from 10:00 AM until 3:00 PM.
I'll admit that it was a blast and allowed Odie to be around other dogs.
Many of the vendors did tell me that Odie was one of the best well-behaved and trained dogs there.
He is going to be eating his supper soon.
We ended up not going out to our friends Amanda Dreher and Louie's home yesterday, more because Amanda and I weren't feeling all that great.
Tomorrow, Dale and I will be going out to breakfast with my mom and dad.
They want to take us to Swift's a place not too far from King Soopers and that place only does breakfast.
Odie may likely stay home to rest up before we plan out trip out to Littleton Monday instead.
As for today, it felt great getting out of the apartment and it was needed.
Dale wasn't able to go with us today as he unfortunately wound up being slightly hurt when he went to take Odie out around 2:30, 3:00 or 3:30 AM this morning.
While Odie was in the process of looking for a spot to do his number2, Dale suddenly slipped on a glass beer bottle which someone threw in the pet area.
Odie quickly reacted by allowing his daddy to lean on to him by sitting down.
Dale pressed his hand upon Odie's shoulders and our son helped daddy get up to regain his ballance.
Before Odie and I left this morning, he gave his daddy a lick on the hand, asking him if he was going to be all right.
Dale reassured our four-legged furry son that he would be okay.
Yes, Odie did wind up with a bunch of treats from the event, but he won't be getting them all at once.
He will get them when I see fit to do so.
It's also stuff I usually don't get him on a continuous basis either, so figured it doesn't hurt for him to be spoiled once in a while.
Well, that was our adventure today and now, I will definitely take a much needed rest.
Bibi, husband Dale and the stubron son Odie