[nagdu] Lots of Questions

Danielle Sykora dsykora29 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 15:41:09 UTC 2012

Hi Lizzy,
I am also a high school student thinking about getting a guide dog. I
have similar concern as you, acceptance by a school and distraction by
other students. High school will be a difficult place to work a dog,
but not impossible. You will learn a lot from this list. Anyway, it's
nice to see you here and sorry I couldn't directly answer your
questions.
Danielle