[nagdu] To Karyn and Thane was re: my power chair comes Wednesday, what will Odie think???

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 15:44:37 UTC 2012

Hello Karyn,

Welcome to our list. I hope you like it here.

I'm Marsha, inbetween guides at the moment. My previous guide was from TSE. Emma is a 6 1/2 year old GSD who was retired because of health and stress issues. I'll be getting a new guide in September from GDF. the new pup will be trained for guiding, balance, and some hearing tasks. I am totally blind, with Meniere's and rapidly decreasing hearing. I'm also a full time student at Temple University in Philadelphia. I and my husband live outside of Philly.

I'm also the moderator of the list here, so if you need anything please don't hesitate to ask at: marsha.drenth at gmail.com

Again Welcome!

Marsha, Moderator
marsha.drenth at gmail.com