[nagdu] Exciting news!

Laurel and Stockard laurel.stockard at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 14:19:16 UTC 2012

You know, I think there might be two people named Daniel on the list. There is a guy named Daniel who is in class at GDB, who posted a few days ago, and than there is you, the Daniel who has an interview with the Seeing Eye. I believe the other Daniel, GDB Daniel, mentioned having a previous dog at another school before, so that is probably what Cindy was talking about. If it helps sort out the confusion. :)
Laurel and Stockard

Sent from my iPad