[nagdu] funny story

Rebecca Ilniski rilniski at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 17:26:26 UTC 2012

Hi all.  Today after church I went to the grocery store to pick some
things up.  When I arrived this guy said, Hello what's your dog's name?"
I was concentrating on what my guide was doing and I just said Hello. He
promptly says, "Oh hello hello." in his sweet tone to Sir Zebbers  I
busted out laughing.  I just answered him when he said hello and went on
about my day and did my shopping.  I think he realized after I laughed
that my dog's name wasn't hello after all though.  It's a shame I'm not
taking a Sociology class now because if I were I'd do a project where
I'd go around a grocery store asking every parent his or her child's
name and see how many would tell me just for fun.

--
Rebecca and Zeb
email: rilniski at gmail.com
facebook: www.facebook.com/rebeccai5