[nagdu] snow for us

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Tue Dec 18 12:40:19 UTC 2012

Hi, all,
There will be snow for us here in Denver, Colorado as we're under a winter storm watch.
We're expected to have four to eight inches of snow.
Of course, Odie will get to do his favorite thing, stick his whole face in it.
I was supposed to have a counseling appointment tomorrow, but am planning on canceling that as I'd rather not put myself at risk, especially with my power chair.
Even if my husband Dale were to assist me, I'm not going that route either as he has congenitel heart failure, I'd rather that Dale not end up in the hospital for unnecessary body stress.
So once our snow comes, Odie will enjoy playing in it.
Bibi, husband Dale and son Odie
the happy spirited bounty labrawolf