[nagdu] Owner-trainer breed preference

Mardi Hadfield wolfsinger.lakota at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 05:28:53 UTC 2012

 Hi list members, Mardi here. As an owner trainer, My breed preference is
the Siberian Husky. I have had 2 and my second guide, Nala, was by far, the
best guide dog I ever had.I am currently working my third owner trained
guide,Shaman, who is a Belgian Tervuren. (shepherd) My first love is the
Husky,but I really like Belgian Shepherds also.I am currently training
another
Siberian Husky,who is coming along quite well.I am pretty sure that I am
the only list member to have a Belgian Shepherd and a Siberian Husky as my
guides.Not common breeds used as guides,but they work for me.  Have a great
day, Mardi and Shaman and Neechee,GDIT.
--
http://wolfsinger-lakota.blogspot.com/