[nagdu] Guide Dogs and Pets

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Thu Dec 27 03:37:55 UTC 2012

Well, when I braught Holly home, we took Pez our little dog outside to meet her.  They tussled a little because Holly has a big nose and lifted Pez off the ground for a sniff.  He didn't really like that and growled at her but after they set there boundries they get along well. Well, Pez sat the boundaries!  The birds were slightly harder.  Holly thaught the cage had play things in there but it didn't take long for her to get the idea they weren't pretty bits of food!  The tortoises when I bring them out warrant a few sniffs but that's about it!
Intelligence is always claimed but rarely proven!