[nagdu] Guide Dogs and Pets

Kody Keplinger kodytheduff at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 04:07:54 UTC 2012

I'm SO GLAD this question got asked because I'm getting a guide dog this
year and was hoping to get another (large) dog as a pet in a couple of
years.  So I'm glad to hear, from most of these responses, that it's doable.

--
*Kody Keplinger*
http://kodykeplinger.com

author of:
*THE DUFF (Designated Ugly Fat Friend) - an ALA Top Ten Quick Pick for
Reluctant Young Readers.*
*AVAILABLE NOW!*
*
*