[nagdu] the big snow storm

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Thu Feb 2 22:55:05 UTC 2012

hi, all,
This morning, Odie and I were supposed to make a trip out to Cee's Candy to purchase some chocolate, but that didn't happen.
I started feeling lots of pain due to the weather change and I figured Odie was tired out from the walking we did.
So, we stayed home.
We're now batting down the hatches and preparing for a huge snow storm that's coming in from the east.
I'm guessing the total amount we'll end up with will be eighteen to twenty inches of snow.
It was good Odie and I did our walk yesterday as we may be snowed in for three days probably.
For the time being, everything's up in the air as far as bowling and other activities that I planned.
Bibi, husband Dale and Odie
medical alert service dog
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf