[nagdu] GPS was Test Walk?

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Sat Feb 4 15:51:00 UTC 2012

Cindy,

I don't have an Iphone.   I think maybe that's the logical next step
though.  $60 is pretty afordable for GPS.  And all the other stuff the
phone can do and well, it makes more economic sense, over purchasing all
that stuff seperately.

Do you guys that use GPS of any variety find it difficult to manage the
technology and still pay attention to your guide dog?   Got any tips on
how not to confuse myself or the poor dog while we make the transition
to the new information?

Julie