[nagdu] Continuation of the Big Snow Storm

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Sat Feb 4 21:59:20 UTC 2012

hi, all,
Well, the big snow storm hit us and we have close to sixteen inches of snow here in the downtown Denver area.
It's also been challenging for my husband Dale to get Odie outtside for park time.
Odie doesn't like to go into the deep snow and neither Dale or I blame him one bit.
I'd have to put myself into his shoes for once to see how it feels having to squat down toward the ground to do my business.
I don't think I'd want to be in the cold snow to squat.
So, Dale and I will likely be investing in the potty patch next month.
My friend Amanda Dreher and I may plan to go out on Monday, but Odie definitely won't be going with me at all.
He doesn't need to go through that rough stress of ice or deep snow mounds.
Amanda probably won't be taking her hearing dog Louie either.
Both boys will probably stay home where they will be happy to stay dry and snuggle up.
At least tomorrow and Monday, it will be above freezing.
Tuesday however, it will drop down to being cold again.
That will make it tougher for the snow to melt more.
Although this is definitely the blizard of 2012 so far for this year, it was much needed, the snow and it definitely helps lower the air pollusion.
Although it's great for us down here, it's bad for the mountains since they already have avalanche warnings which have been going on for over a month now.
Dale and I both thought Odie would have wanted to play in the snow yesterday, but he wasn't having anything to do with it.
I'm sure if the snow begins to go down more, Odie would want to play in it.
Bibi, husband Dale and Odie
medical alert service dog
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf