[nagdu] Getting a guide dog

Hannah Chadwick sparklylicious at suddenlink.net
Mon Feb 6 23:09:09 UTC 2012

RJ,
I got a guide dog because I was ready to take on the responsibility and yes
it is a huge one at that. I recently (three days ago) graduated from Pilot
Dogs with my guide and already I've had to take her to the vet. It can get
expensive and if you do not feel like you are ready, then I think you should
probably wait.
Best, Hannah