[nagdu] welcome to the new members!

matthew Dyer ilovecountrymusic483 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 22:54:48 UTC 2012

Hi Juley,
Thanks for the welcome.  I am going for my first dog.  Well  trying to any how.  I am 28 years old and live in columbus oh.  I have been blind since  birth.  I am looking forward to haveing my first dog as I feel that it will giv me more independence.  Thanks for allowing me to be on this list and love hearing everyones stories about there dogs.

Matthew