[nagdu] Dog food

Nicole B. Torcolini at Home ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Mon Feb 13 01:57:17 UTC 2012

I have a crate for Lexia, but I don't usually use it unless I am worried
about her vomiting. If I am going to leave the room for a long time, I will
put her in it, but I do not at night. At night, she does not do anything but
sleep. If I stay up too late, she looks at me like, "Mommy, go to bed. I'm
tired."