[nagdu] blueberries and milk bones

Nicole B. Torcolini at Home ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Wed Feb 15 07:35:46 UTC 2012

Yes, it should. Also, it sounds like you need to do some food refusal
exercises with her. I need to do some with Lexia, but I need to find someone
that I don't see all of the time, because she sees everyone that I see, and
I would feel kind of bad correcting her for taking food from someone she
thought that she could trust.