[nagdu] blueberries and milk bones

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 13:03:15 UTC 2012

Hannah

I don't know about whole blueberries, however, some dog food contains
blueberries. Also, milk bones should not make the dog sick.

Also, I would look into switching to a different dog food. Science diet is
extremely rich on the dog's stomach, and that could be part of the problem.
However, not being there, I can not say for certin.

Mark