[nagdu] Bailey Update

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Feb 15 15:46:17 UTC 2012

I forgot to say that, so far as I know, Frontline has toxic elements that
can cause problems for some dogs, so, if you're using it a lot, be aware.
I guess if your vet has recommended using it every 2 weeks, he's thought
about possible side-effects, but I'd still be alert for possible trouble.
Tracy