[nagdu] Just When I Thought I'd Seen It All

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Thu Feb 16 05:07:18 UTC 2012

Hi, all,
If you'd rather not read this, then go ahead and press your delete key to read your other emails.
Today was a crazy, annoying day.
While my housekeeper was here, one of the front loading washers messed up and she couldn't take anything out of it.
So, Dale ended up having to rewash everything.
While that was happening and we were in the bedroom as the keeper was finishing up, Odie decided to dirty the floor again by getting sick.
What made the whole thing weird is that when I cleanned up his mess, there wasn't exactly food particals, but turned out he was dehydorated from not drinking water.
I cleanned up the majority of his mess and Julia, the cleanning lady helpped me get what was left up off the floor.
Dale immediately had taken Odie outtside in case he were to get sick some more.
When Dale came back up to go check the washing machine which we were using, it wasn't working and we figured out someone intentionally had unplugged it which isn't too bright.
Once we got that managed, dale and I went back into the apartment as we both had to go across the hallway to the laundry room anyway.
Once back inside our home, Dale took Odie into the bathroom and put in the tub to give him water by hand in case crazy labrador were to get sick again which was what happened.
Since Odie was in the tub anyway, everything initially went down the drain after he did get sick again.
This had to be done probably for ten minutes or so, hand watering Odie's mouth.
Later on this evening, Dale cooked up some rice for him which Odie ate for supper.
He's definitely a true, real, human kid and not a dog in his eyes.
As for the water thing, dale and I may try to use bottled water or destilt water with Odie to see if he prefers that over the tap water.
Odie is definitely a hard headed stubron labrador and always has been from day one.
I know i'm hard headed and stubron, but mine and Dale four-legged furry kid displays it more off.
regardless, we definitely love him, no matter what.
Bibi, husband Dale and Odie
medical alert service dog
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf