[nagdu] new member

loriandleo loriandleo at ohiohills.com
Sat Feb 18 05:39:48 UTC 2012

Hi Mary Ann,

Welcome to the list. And it's nice to meet you. My name is Lori and I live
in Ohio with my 2 year old female Chihuahua named Little Girl and with my 6
year old female Burmese cat named Midnite. I'm currently working with my
second guide dog from Leader Dogs. He's a 2 year old yellow lab named Gipp.
Gipp is my 7th dog, but my fourth lab and my second guide dog from
LeaderDogs. Gipp and I were matched up together on December 1, 2010 at
LeaderDog for the Blind.

I hope you will enjoy it here and I'm looking forward to reading more from
you. Take care.

Lori and theGipper