[nagdu] Documentation: Code of Federal Regulations

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Sat Feb 18 13:29:38 UTC 2012

dear All,
    So that everyone understands that what Julie and Buddy have asserted is
not just their opinions but the legal regulation, here is the excerpt and
reference on this subject.

"A public entity or public accommodation) shall not require documentation,
such as proof that the animal has been certified, trained, or licensed as a
service animal." (28 CFR § 35.136(f) &

28 CFR § 36.302(6))practices, or procedures.

The entire regulation is attached to this message.

Fraternally yours,

Marion Gwizdala