[nagdu] Avoiding Toy and Bone Problems

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Wed Feb 22 23:02:52 UTC 2012

I walk carefuly in iether case.  If its a rolly thing, I usually kick it
before stepping on it.  If its a nyla bone, I say ouch and then kick it.  If
its a squeaky thing I usually jump up and land on it again!  This usually
causes Carol to bust out laughing!  I'm sure both dogs know this because
they place the squeadies in strategic places such as the entrance to the
bathroom or laundry room.