[nagdu] meeting the puppy raisers

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 19:53:08 UTC 2012

I have a sense that I would worry for a while; then I would be involved with my new pup just as we are with the guides. But what a lovely, heart felt message that was. Also, I've wondered, what if you were a puppy raiser and you met your dog's new handler but for some reason there was this "I don't like or trust that person" sense. It could happen. I would worry the more about the dog then.

I do think, though, that people should have the option as our Bill of Rights says.

Cindy Lou